We’re on a roll. They’re a hit!
“Kyle is a breath of fresh air and brings fun and enlightenment to the process of planning your exit.” Janis H. Chester County, PA
“The knowledge, peace of mind and inspiration that I gained from this webinar was amazing. Such an innovative way to bring comfort and light-heartedness to the subject of planning you own funeral. It was an amazing experience, thought-provoking and fun.” Annette M., Little Falls, NJ
In two convivial hours you will get your goodbye plans well underway. Come see how we replace nervous laughter with relieved laughter on a topic you’d normally run from. It’s facing it, not avoiding it, that brings peace and assurance. Creative ideas… original and personal ideas… start flowing naturally when you’re relaxed, amused, and informed.
And the group energy cultivates comaraderie, lively discussion, and shared commitment.
Here’s how it will go:
- I’ll email a PDF packet ahead of time, which is what you’ll be filling out.
- We’ll go through the packet one section at a time, covering Body Disposition, Your Service, and Speaking From Beyond the Grave. Alright, we’re still developing the last section. Stay tuned.
- I’ll guide you through all the options and their implications, how to deal with funeral homes, laws, options and alternatives you probably don’t know about.
- I’ll provide an abundance of inspiring examples for ways to make your sendoff reflect as much you as possible.
- Do not attend if you don’t find this at least a little bit funny. There will be music, props, and show & tell.
- Remember that I am not a funeral director or funeral planner. I educate, inspire, and facilitate your getting your goodbye plans done. Period. You will share your plans with someone you trust to carry them out, but nobody will be calling me to carry out their funeral plans.
Intrigued? Shoot me an email at email@example.com. I’ll answer any questions and/or reserve your plot, oops, I mean spot. Or if you prefer, just give me a holler at (215) 348-4306.
Tuesday September 19, 2017
7:00–9:00 pm EST
or 2 for $40
I’ll entertain any special requests, and follow-up assistance or support is on the house. Consider me your committed partner in the undertaking of your undertaking (so to speak). Meaning… I’ll do whatever it takes for your goodbye plans to be awesome and written down.
Imagine the beauty of a world where no one left their goodbye plans as a burden for others. A world where we accept that when our “number’s up,” it’s okay. We think about it and leave instructions without anxiety or fear, but with lightheartedness.
Doesn’t that feel better?