That’s right. It’s time to take the experience live! In two convivial hours you will get your goodbye plans well underway. No more of it hanging over your head, no more dreading, no avoidance. Simple. Efficient. Creative. Rewarding. And the group energy rocks it out with lively discussion, comaraderie, and shared commitment.
Here’s how it will go:
- I’ll email a PDF packet ahead of time, which is what you’ll be filling out.
- We’ll go through the packet one section at a time, covering Body Disposition, Your Service, and How To Come Back to Haunt People. Well, okay, the last section is only if there’s enough interest.
- I’ll guide you through all the options and their implications, how to deal with funeral homes, laws, options and alternatives you probably don’t know about.
- I’ll provide an abundance of inspiring examples for ways to make your sendoff reflect as much you as possible.
- Do not attend if you don’t find this at least a little bit funny. There will be music, props, and show & tell.
- Remember that I am not a funeral director or funeral planner. I educate, inspire, and facilitate your getting your goodbye plans done. Period. You will share your plans with someone you trust to carry them out, but nobody will be calling me to carry out their funeral plans.
Irresistible, right? Shoot me an email at email@example.com. I’ll answer any questions and/or reserve your plot, oops, I mean spot. Or if you prefer, just give me a holler at (215) 348-4306.
Wednesday July 12, 2017
7:00–9:00 pm EST
Special Inaugural Webinar Price $15
or 2 for $25
(Limited to 10 participants)
I’ll entertain any special requests you may have, and follow-up assistance or support is on the house. Consider me your committed partner in the undertaking of your undertaking (so to speak). Meaning… I’ll do whatever it takes for your goodbye plans to be awesome and written down.
My pipe dream is that you go from naysayer to Yaysayer for getting your last wishes down on paper, well ahead of time, and have fun doing it.