A live, online gathering to get your goodbye plans well underway. In two convivial hours you’ll enjoy the camaraderie, lively discussion, and shared commitment. You’ll get informed, be inspired, receive support, and enjoy the process. Yup.
Dread it no longer! The new model is doing it with others and having fun. Who wants to plan their own funeral alone, anyway? Sounds dreadful to us.
Here’s how it will go:
- I’ll email a PDF packet ahead of time, which is what you’ll be filling out.
- We’ll go through the packet one section at a time, covering Body Disposition, Your Service, and How To Come Back to Haunt People. Well, okay, the last section is only if there’s enough interest.
- I’ll guide you through all the options and their implications, how to deal with funeral homes, laws, options and alternatives you probably don’t know about.
- I’ll provide an abundance of inspiring examples for ways to make your sendoff reflect as much of your personality as possible.
- Do not attend if you don’t find this at least a little bit funny. There will be music, props, and show & tell.
- Remember that I am not a funeral director or funeral planner. I educate, inspire, and facilitate your getting your goodbye plans done. Period. You will share your plans with someone you trust to carry them out, but nobody will be calling me to carry out their funeral plans.
Irresistible, right? Shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’ll reserve your plot, oops, I mean spot, and answer any questions. Or if you prefer, just give me a holler at (215) 348-4306.
Mon Oct 2, 2017
7:00–9:00 pm EST
$47 per person
2 for $80
I’ll entertain any special requests you may have. Consider me your committed partner in the undertaking of your undertaking (so to speak). Meaning… I’ll do whatever it takes for your goodbye plans to be awesome and written down.